I love breakfast food! From eggy goodness to pancakes, from yogurt with granola and fruit to toast lathered with a favourite spread. Oh, and don’t forget French toast!
Weekend breakfasts are the best though, when you have more time to make something a little more elaborate or time consuming.
These tasty English muffins topped with peanut butter, ricotta, banana and honey are ideal for a weekday breakfast as they offer a yummy alternative to cereal, are really quick to put together and they are deceptively filling. Just don’t try to eat them on the run, as the honey has a tendency to get everywhere, especially if you add more than just a drizzle…
English Muffins with Peanut Butter, Ricotta, Banana and Honey
- 2 English Muffins (split and toasted)
- 4 Teaspoons Peanut Butter
- 50g Fresh Ricotta
- 1 Banana (sliced on a diagonal)
- Honey to drizzle over the top
- Spread one teaspoon of peanut butter onto each toasted English muffin slice.
- Quarter the fresh ricotta and then add it to each of the muffin halves.
- Place three to four slices of banana to each muffin.
- Drizzle as much or as little honey as you like over the top.